While many people want to change their lifestyles, only a few can really stick to your treatment plan and follow it to the tee. But where do you lose these other clients in the course of your treatment?
You lose them because they have lost their confidence and are no more motivated to follow your treatment plan. Hence, you should always keep an eye on your client’s motivational levels and make sure they follow your designed treatment plan.
Importance of keeping your clients motivated
Here are a few benefits of keeping your clients motivated:
- If they are motivated, it will reflect on their performance and show results quickly. It will encourage them to stick to the treatment plan and do their best to reach their goals efficiently.
- One of the major reasons why clients leave the treatment mid-way is because they lose their confidence. By paying attention to their motivation levels, you can encourage them to stick to the treatment plan, and in turn, increase your customer retention rates.
- Keeping a check on your client’s motivation level also helps you present yourself as a responsible dietitian. This can help you strengthen your relationship with your clients and increase their dependency and trust in your practice.
- When your clients perform well, so does your practice. Your management strategy and efficiency of your services are reflected in the industry through the results shown by your clients, which can considerably increase your goodwill.
Things you can do to keep them motivated
While making sure that your clients are always motivated, here are a few strategies and activities that will come in handy:
Each client is different, and so are their healthcare requirements. If you try to treat all your clients with the same treatment plan, then you won’t be able to get optimum results from each of them. Hence, you should personalize the treatment plans for each client and set treatment goals accordingly.
How to create custom fitness goals for clients with Zoconut
In this section, we will show you how you can create a diet diary for clients.
- You will log into your zoconut profile. Then go to the dieter section on the left side of the dashboard menu.
- Select the client’s name and go to the dairy section.
- There are two options available on the dashboard – a diet diary and a food diary.
- Click on the set goal bar to set the goal.
- Fill the calories/days.
- Select the number of water glasses in a day.
- Mention the steps to walk in a day.
- Click on the Save button.
It is very important to stay in contact with your clients constantly. This way, you can instantly solve their queries and provide them feedback for each and every session.
With the dedicated e-Diet app for your clients, you can maintain constant communication over live chat and video calls seamlessly.
Reminders & Follow-up messages
It can be quite difficult for your clients to transition into a different lifestyle, which is totally normal. However, to help them adapt faster to your newly designed treatment plan, you should stay on top of them and send them reminders for each progressing step.
How to set up automatic follow-ups for clients with Zoconut
In this section, we will guide you to set up automatic follow-ups for clients.
- Log into your zoconut profile. Then go to the dieter section on the left side of the dashboard menu.
- Select the client’s name and go to the Booking and follow-ups present on the profile bar.
- Go to the follow-ups section and then click on the plus new follow-ups button.
- Choose the select type follow-ups for the updates.
- Write the message for the follow-ups updates.
- Select the follow-ups durations available either daily or specific period.
- Mention the time, start date, and end date for the follow-ups.
- Select how to notify the follow-ups notifications either by notification and chat.
- Click on the submit button to complete the follow-ups.
One of the best ways to motivate your clients is to show how far they have come with the help of your treatment plan. For that, you can regularly share progress reports to show them how much their hard work has paid off.
How to check progress reports of clients with Zoconut
In this section, we will guide you to understand the progress report of clients.
- Go to the reports section present on the dashboard.
- Click on the progress menu.
- A leaderboard will appear on the screen.
- Filter out the type of dietitian to check his/her progress report with dieters.
- Choose the type of dieter from the all dieter filter.
- Choose the gain or loss from the filter for the report.
- Select the gender of the dieter from the gender filter.
- Select the package plan from the program section.
By keeping a close eye on your client’s motivation levels, you can help them reach their full potential and reap quick rewards through your treatment plans. It can not only help you retain your clients, but it can also help you portray yourself as a reliable and trustworthy nutrition practitioner.
With Zoconut’s advanced practice management features, you can conveniently help your clients stay motivated and maintain constant communication with them.